Your investment in Westchester Library System is an investment in education, literacy, economic vitality, and quality of life! Join us this year as we celebrate 60th Anniversary. All business and corporate partners making an investment of $1000 or more will be acknowledged as a Circle of Sixty on our 21st Century Library Donors Plaque and on our special 60th Anniversary page.
The need to increase public awareness of the library as a reliable source of information and access to learning has never been greater. Have you seen this ad on Westchester County buses? It is just one way WLS promotes High School Equivalency Programs at member libraries and Firstfind.org.
A key funding priority for WLS is expanding library services and access for all. Digital materials and resources are in great demand; they are also costly. WLS’ purchasing power leverages greater accessibility for member libraries and their patrons.
Westchester Library System will work with you to custom-design a program that meets your marketing and public relations goals while providing a wide range of benefits depending on the level of annual support, including these tangible benefits:
- Recognition in WLS’s Annual Report and published donor listings, including corporate acknowledgement on the WLS website, (visited by over one million viewers annually)
- Credit line and/or logo recognition in programs, brochures, journals, posters, postcards, e-blasts and other collateral materials dedicated to the specific event or sponsored program
- Prominent corporate logo acknowledgement on printed materials, co-branded media and online marketing campaigns related to the sponsored event/project
- Speaking opportunity at sponsored events (where applicable)
- Corporate banner display at public events (where applicable)
- Opportunity to display company materials at sponsored events (where applicable)
And these intangible benefits:
- Key role in advancing knowledge and strengthening Westchester’s intellectual capital
- Providing access to free educational and skill building programs for everyone who lives, works, or goes to school in Westchester County.
- Building Westchester’s quality of life with strong efficient libraries
Special Workplace Benefits:
WLS will visit your office to assist your employees with:
- Online library card sign up
- On-site online resource training – Interlibrary Loan, Learning Online, Digital Databases
- On-site technology “petting zoo” – one-on-one guidance on downloading digital media from the library catalog to your device
- For employees in transition – on-site one-on-one career counseling services through our Jobs and Careers Counseling Program
Remember: your ROI can be measured not only by impact, but also by our collective community pride in opening the door of knowledge, changing a life and making Westchester a better place to live.
This year as we celebrate our 60 years of service to the public and the 38 member libraries, we’ve identified three major priorities for private support:
- $100,000 for digital resources: e-learning platforms and an integrated website and catalog
- $50,000 for a much-needed system-wide marketing initiative to promote the full spectrum of information resources and services available at the library and at home with a member library card
- $25,000 to provide leadership development and training to ensure equity, diversity and inclusion in the library profession
Total of all 2019-2020 funding initiatives: $175,000
Let’s work together to make a difference in library services now and in the future. To make your investment as a WLS Corporate Partner and to learn more about specific sponsorships, please contact: Patricia Brigham, Director of Development, at 914-231-3241 or via email at email@example.com.