Westchester Library System is pleased to provide card holders with free online access to 24 hour essay and resume review drop off, and Tutor.com’s 3,600+ expert tutors for one-to-one, real-time tutoring in over 40 subjects and test preparation areas. Due to Coronavirus Tutor.com has expanded its tutoring hours from 9:00 am – 10:00 pm, Monday through Friday, until further notice. SkillsCenter resources are available 24/7.
Tutor.com also provides:
• 24-Hour Essay and Resume Drop-Off: Drop-Off an essay or resume,and get it reviewed and returned to you within 24 hours.
• 24-Hour Math Drop-Off: Have a tough math question you just can’t figure out? Submit the question and expert tutors will write up a detailed explanation of how to solve the problem.
• SkillsCenter Resource Library: Access to thousands of fully-vetted online resources (websites, instructional videos, learning games, customizable flash cards, practice tests, and more) with educational information that both the student and tutor can use to complement a lesson.
• Career Center: Career coaches work with job seekers in real-time, providing individualized help the moment patrons need it.
• Spanish Tutors: Tutor.Com offers Spanish-speaking support for students seeking live help for most math, science and social studies subjects. Subjects, grade levels and form instructions are all translated for an easy connection to bilingual, subject-matter expert tutors.
Easy Access from Home or School
To access Tutor.com, please go to the Learn tab above, and click on the link to Tutor.com.
Enter your library card number and tutor.com password (allows you to save your study sessions, favorite tutors, and more)
Select your homework subject and grade level.
Connect to a tutor in an online classroom
Using a mobile device? Download the tutor.com app. (https://www.tutor.com/mobile)