Please fill out the form below to request an interlibrary loan (ILL) for items not found in the Westchester Library System Catalog.
Be advised that the following conditions apply when requesting materials for ILL:
- AV materials (audiobooks, DVDs, VHS videos, CDs, etc.) are not currently eligible for ILL;
- Reference materials are non-circulating at most owning libraries and are therefore not eligible for ILL;
- Text books are on reserve at most owning libraries and are therefore not eligible for ILL;
- Requests for items published within the last 6 months are not likely to be filled;
- ILL requests will be submitted first to owning libraries that do not charge a fee for lending; however when all free sites have been exhausted and when the owning library charges fees exceeding the maximum amount specified, the request will be returned unfilled;
- ILL loaned materials are subject to recall by the owning library at any time, even before your due date.
Please be advised that ILL materials have a 4-week lending period, with no renewals. The overdue fine is $2.00 per day.
Note: Confirmation emails are not being sent at this time. If you would like to confirm your request was successfully sent, please follow up with the pickup library.